I Love You Mama...........................'


Mom I love you,
with all of my heart.
You are always there,
when I need you.

You have been there for me,
through good and bad times,
laughing together,
crying together.

You gave me life,
you showed me right from wrong,
did the best job,
you made the person I am today.

None in this world could take,
your place in my heart.

You were there when I fell,
to help me up,
you were there when I,
was sick to hold my head.

There could never be enough,
to say to thank you for being there,
and to love me the way you do.

You went through so much,
I am sorry for the pain I,
have caused you,But know
I love you with all of my heart.

You are my mom and dad,
you have done so much for me,
 
in my life and I am thankful
for everything you do.

You are very special to me
and I don't know what I
would do if I lost you..

Thank you for being my MOM,
I love you with all of my Heart.

By Asnar Anta

Comments

  1. Kasih Ibu Sepanjang Masa , tak Kan Pernah Berubah....... walau sampai kapan pun, Mama aku sayang dan aku Rindu..... '

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manfaat Tanaman Puring yang terkenal dari Kuburan.....